God Mode God Mode

Really enjoyed this. Listened through it bout 4 times before writing my review.
REVIEW:

MASTERING
It sounds great all the way through to be honest. But to be a little nit picky, in the middle when everything is going at full tilt, there is noticeable volume loss from the kick. It just sucks it all up. I realize this can be a difficult thing to remedy without loss of some kind in another place, but I thought I'd mention it.

OVERALL
Other than a few spots I found the song to be great. I envisioned myself listening to it in a club where it just beats through you.
I found dissatisfaction in several places however.

A:1:46-2:00
B:2:00-2:18-2:30
C:3:36-3:51

A and B, I feel like a change in melody would really make this. The same lead is played through throughout the song with changes in the equalization/effects. It can get monotonous.

C, pretty much the same thing, either put a different melody or simply end the lead altogether.

I hope my writing isn't taken as pretentious, just trying to make it easy to understand and actually REVIEW the piece.

Great work buddy.

ugly boy ugly boy

What's the original?
If this is really your first time with loops then I must say well done, you did a great job. Obviously not new to DAWS.

Of course without vocals the song can get rather monotonous, if not vocals then one other lead that breaks it up. Although it does sound nice on its own. Kinda like a pan flute, chill happy background noise.

dursty responds:

Tanks man
I use cubase always
I can't rap or sing like the girl in the original song
But someone can do it Hahahaha

Daybreak Daybreak

Super chill, I like the bass rhythm...its so uplifting. Keep it coming!

Lying 0.7 Lying 0.7

You're so effing close bro, I like this one alot...and I really liked 0.5, the drop was almost there, but I feel like the hats in the back kinda killed it. Maybe a half of second of silence or like a really quick pitch drop from a high synth to a bass? Can't wait for 1.0

Poppy Fields Poppy Fields

The pulsing pattern going throughout in the background reminds me of SuperMarioBros3 from the NES, makes me feel like im playing a level with WAY too many mushrooms...in my mouth. Awesome!

saucybird responds:

DINKBOT it's been so long ^o^

It's Not Zomboy It's Not Zomboy

After the drop, for some reason it reminds of the city level in sonic the hedgehog 1. So...pretty much awesome!

GaloFrito responds:

Thank You DinkBot, I Luv Ü!

Xeno Version 0.2 Xeno Version 0.2

Sounds good so far sadface.
Looking forward to the final.

~{ || MEGA || }~ ~{ || MEGA || }~

Its a really good piece, i'll give you that. But the lack of time you spent on it shows in the mastering and the repetitive nature of the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, you did a great job. A little more time put in and it would be perfect.

larrynachos responds:

The mastering sounds fine for me. My only problem was probably the repetition, but I really didn't want to play around with this too much, or I'd break it.

Squid Melody [Blue Version] Squid Melody [Blue Version]

You did an awesome job.
This made me happy.
Thank you for that.

SpeTheof - Silence! SpeTheof - Silence!

loved it!